Most expensive cars 2010 .We assess models for exotic brands such as Lamborghini and Ferrari, the car companies to a very low level of production, such as Spyker and Koenigsegg, or models of ultra-luxury car manufacturers such as Bentley, Maybach and Rolls-Royce.
There is Four car the most expensive cars 2010 :
4. 2010 BMW 7 Series
MSRP : $82,000-$137,000
-V8 Turbocharged DOHC, Power : 400 Horsepower at 5500 rpm and V12 Turbocharged DOHC 544 Horsepower at 5000rpm.
-Transmission 6 speed Automatic and 8 speed automatic
-Fuel Consumsion : 15 MPG City and 22 MPG Hwy.
3. Jaguar XJ
MSRP : $114,150
- engine : 5.0 liter V8, available 3 engine with different Power 470 hp, 510 hp and 385 hp.
- Transmissions 6 speed automatic and auto manual.
-Fuel Economy : 15-16 mpg/city and 21-23 mph/hwy
2. Audi R8, 4.2 models and 5.2 models
MSRP : $155,100
- Engine : 4.2 liter V8 DOHC, Power 420 Horsepower at 7200 rpm. and 5.2 liter V10 DOHC with 525 horsepower at 8000 rpm.
- Transmission : 6 speed Manual and automated manual.
- Fuel Economy : 12 mpg/City and 20 mpg/hwy
1. Mercedes Benz S Class (S65 AMG Sedan)
MSRP : $201,150
engine Twin Turbo 6 Liter V12
most expensive cars 2010
Read More : The Best Car Design